Tales Across Time
A downloadable game
Tales Across Time is a linear, story-driven RPG experience from the creator of 8-Bit Adventures: The Forgotten Journey. It uses the classic short-story format to tell the tale of three very different characters; each living centuries apart, but in the same location.
Each narrative presents a different experience. Explore a haunted, ancient ruin; help a young woman save her town and her love; face off with an unstoppable masked killer. Many tales have been told across time; will yours be able to transcend it?
- Experience Three Gripping Tales, each set in a different time period.
- Unique Turn-Based Battle System - built around resource management & one-on-one encounters.
- Discover Engaging Characters and People with Personality.
- Same Location, Different Environment - explore a familiar land, transformed by the passage of time.
- Battle a Wide Variety of Monsters, which constantly change-up combat.
- A Narrative-Focused Experience - keeps the story going and doesn’t waste your time (no grinding/filler).
|Published||Jul 22, 2017|
|Made with||RPG Maker|
|Tags||16-bit, Fantasy, Female Protagonist, JRPG, linear, RPG Maker, Singleplayer, Story Rich, Top Down Adventure, Turn-Based Combat|
|Average session||About an hour|
|Links||Steam, Homepage, Twitter, Community|
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $2.99 USD. You will get access to the following files:
- Tales Across Time Now Available on Itch.io!Jul 22, 2017